Do you have a gas furnace in your home? Then you might already qualify for heat pump grants and rebates. By pairing your pre-existing gas furnace with a qualifying heat pump, you can receive up to $7,100 for the installation of a heat pump! You might be thinking that your furnace is just fine, why upgrade? If you’re not interested in replacing your furnace with a more efficient heat pump, you should consider using the money to upgrade to a hybrid heating system. It’s a dual-fuel system that provides a ton of benefits and savings – and it’s an upgrade that’s eligible for grants and rebates!
Hybrid Heating System
These heat pump grants and rebates aren’t just for people who want to replace their current heating system with a heat pump. Homeowners who already have a furnace can use these funds to help pay for the installation of a hybrid heating system. It’s an HVAC system that combines a heat pump and a gas furnace. It allows you to maximize energy efficiency and savings while also maximizing your comfort.
Why Install a Hybrid Heating System?
A hybrid heating system is an upgrade from a simple traditional system and it may benefit you in many ways.
- It’s an innovative system that allows you to switch between heat sources based on energy price, temperature, and convenience.
- The energy efficiency of the heat pump reduces energy consumption which can lower your energy bills.
- This setup is arguably the most efficient HVAC system you can have, helping you reduce your environmental impact.
- If there’s a problem with one system, you always have another heat source to fall back on while you repair the other unit.
- Hybrid systems come with smart controls for precise control and can integrate with other smart home features for more convenience and better home comfort.
- Heat pumps come with advanced filtration systems that help enhance the air quality of your home.
- Since heat pumps also work like air conditioners, you don’t have to buy an AC; simply switch into cooling mode.
- You can save up to $7,100 plus additional manufacturer rebates on qualifying heat pump systems.
Air Conditioners Are Out. Heat Pumps Are In.
Whether you replace your existing system with a heat pump or upgrade your heating to a hybrid system, you’ll have a heat pump. And, as we mentioned above, heat pumps are dual-function; they heat and cool your home. That means you can skip the purchase and maintenance that comes with an AC and just switch your heat pump into cooling mode for the summer.
Contact Delta For Help Accessing Heat Pump Grants & Rebates
Canadians who meet the eligibility criteria can access up to $7,100 in grants plus additional manufacturer rebates to make the switch to a heat pump system. Not only do they benefit you in all the ways above, but they can also increase the overall value of your home. You can even finance the new system through Delta and still take advantage of the incentives!
Delta Air Systems Ltd. has been proudly serving the HVAC needs of the Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph regions since the 1950s. We strive to provide our clients with reliable service and cost-effective solutions.