Delta Air Systems has worked very hard to keep the families of Kitchener/Waterloo comfortable for more than 50 years. And by reviewing us on HomeStars, Facebook or Google, you’ll help keep it that way.
If you’re unfamiliar with our services, we offer service maintenance and installation for most heating, cooling and indoor air quality technologies available. Especially as the temperature gets colder, this can be one of the most important things to a homeowner.
It’s so important because technology is advancing to ensure comfort at its highest efficiency and if your system is not installed or serviced properly, your system can run into some unnecessary issues.
We’ve seen it all, and we try to help people solve any problems here on our blog. If you’ve had any problems with after-hours breakdowns, furnace filters or snow-plugged furnaces we’ve covered it and much more. While these problems can be annoying for homeowners, we try to make the process of getting back to your comfort as quick, easy and affordable as possible.
Delta Air Systems actually has the highest HomeStars rating (9.9/10) in the Kitchener/Waterloo area (out of HVAC companies with over 240 reviews).
We can’t thank our customers enough and we would like you to know that it helps us continue to offer quality service. By offering your feedback on one of these review sites, you’re helping refer our trustworthy services to other customers.
If you have any feedback about the service you received from Delta Air Systems, here is how you can leave us a review.
- Click “Review” under the title at the top.
- Fill out the star rating system, the approximate cost of your experience with us and any additional comments you may have.
- Click the stars at the top of the page with the rating you wish to give us.
- Leave any additional comments or a description of your experience.
- Go to the tab on the side with all of Delta Air Systems’ info and click “Write a Review”
- Rate us and leave any additional comments or a description of your experience.
As you can see, it’s a pretty easy process and it can help us to continue providing our quality services! We always want to offer our customers the best, so if you feel that you haven’t received best-in-class service, please contact us here so that we can find a solution together.