Your air conditioner needs regular maintenance to ensure it will keep your home cool when it matters most. It’s not just a recommendation– it’s absolutely necessary, because when the hot summer days and sticky summer nights hit, you’re going to want to avoid a night without air conditioning!
It’s happened to all of us in the past, trying to sleep through a hot night with a long day ahead in the morning, and experiencing that again is unimaginable. But what happens if you’re faced with this situation? We have a few tips:
- Sleep in crisp cotton or satin sheets. They will help cool you off if you’re ever faced with a night without air conditioning.
- Drink water frequently to keep yourself hydrated and lower your body temperature.
- Try using a rotating fan to get a breeze moving in your bedroom.
- Mist yourself with water to help you cool off to get to sleep.
- Trying to eat cold, hydrating foods for dinner to not force any excess heat into your body.
But Remember! This unnecessary stress and anxiety of a night without air conditioning can be avoided if you schedule regular air conditioner maintenance!
When you call for regular maintenance, a licensed technician will inspect, clean, make repairs or schedule any that need to be worked out in the future, and ensure that your unit is running properly and efficiently in no time.
If a night without air conditioning isn’t daunting enough, think of your utility bills! With regular maintenance, your bills will stay low and you’ll avoid costly repairs or even unit replacement when your air conditioner stops working.
Delta Air Systems is proud to offer our services for all of your air conditioner maintenance needs. We put our customers’ needs first and always ensure that your home comfort systems will be running smoothly.
Don’t get stuck having a night without air conditioning, book a service call today and save $10 off the price of your maintenance when you book online through our web form!