Delta has found you more ways to save!
After doing a little digging, we’ve found an offer than can benefit some of our customers.
If your gas provider is Union Gas, you could be eligible for $650 in savings when replacing your furnace and air conditioner with Delta Air Systems. Combine that with one of our existing manufacturer rebates, and you could save more than $3,000!
Here is how you qualify for these additional $650 in savings:
- You must have an older style standard to mid-efficiency gas furnace
- Union Gas must be your gas provider (not available to Kitchener Utility Customers)
Note: This incentive will provide you with $650 in savings and $500 for a mandatory energy audit and other services. That’s another $650 back in your pocket!
Like we said before, you can combine this with one of our current manufacturer rebates listed below for extra savings:
- Total savings up to $2,450 (Up to $1,800 from Lennox when you purchase a new furnace and air conditioner AND a $650 incentive from the OPA when upgrading to a high-efficiency system).
- Or, don’t pay until 2016.
- Total savings up to $1,850 (Up to $1,200 in savings with the purchase of a qualifying Daikin furnace and air conditioner AND a $650 incentive offered by the OPA when upgrading to a high-efficiency system.
- Or, special financing when purchasing a new home comfort system.
We’re always looking for ways to help you save, even if it means a little digging!
Remember, a new more efficient home comfort system will also help you decrease your energy bill. According to the IESO, heating and cooling costs can account for up to 60% of your energy costs, so any increase in efficiency can make a huge difference over several years.
For a quick look at the types of savings you could see, visit our blog “What a New Home Comfort System Could Save You”.
Delta Air Systems proudly serves the Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge and surrounding area.