Daikin unveiled a number of new technologies at this year’s CES. At the same time they introduced the Daikin Fit, they also announced the launch of a new smart thermostat—the Daikin One+. In addition to standard smart thermostat capabilities, the One+ is the first product on the market with the ability for full two-way communication with Daikin heating and cooling systems.
- The Daikin One+ has an intuitive interface that allows for easy temperature adjustment using the touchscreen or dial.
- Can set an automatic schedule or enable geo-fencing to have the HVAC system automatically turn on and off when you arrive or leave the home.
- An LED lights up underneath the thermostat indicating the HVAC system is running—blue for cooling and orange for heating.
- Integrates seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice-activated control.
- Can monitor Daikin HVAC systems and send alerts when something needs attention.
- The new Daikin thermostat also has the ability to monitor indoor air quality, circulate air when needed and to turn on the filter.
If you have a Daikin heating and cooling system or are looking at upgrading to one of their furnaces and air conditioners—consider installing the new Daikin thermostat. You’ll be able to increase your home comfort while likely saving money on monthly energy bills.
Contact Delta Air Systems with any questions you may have or to set up an appointment to have the new Daikin One+ installed in your home.
Delta Air Systems Ltd. has been installing, servicing and repairing furnaces and air conditioners in the Kitchener-Waterloo since the 1950s. We have over 10,000 satisfied customers and only sell the top HVAC brands in the industry.
|We are a HomeStars verified business. All of our legal and professional requirements have been vetted by HomeStars including a complete criminal background check.|