High-efficiency, two-stage comfort
Here are some of the top features of the XP16($$):
Efficiency rating of up to 17.00 SEER / 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
Two-stage scroll compressor operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance.
Precision-balanced direct-drive fan delivers ultra-quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design.
- Stages of Cooling: Multi-Stage
- Sound Rating: As low as 74 dB
- SilentComfort™ Technology
- Solar-Ready Design
- Environmentally Responsible : R-410A refrigerant and Solar Ready
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet and SmartHinge™ Louver Design Cabinet
- On-board Diagnostics uses iComfort®-enabled technology
- Full line of Scroll Compressors
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered components including compressor.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10 Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
Multiple stages help you save in every season
The XP16 operates at its lower speed most of the time for the greatest energy savings. During periods of increased heating or cooling demand, it ramps up to its higher speed.
Heating, cooling, peace and quiet
SilentComfort™ technology means sound levels are so low, you can barely tell the XP25 is running at all.
Efficiency you can feel great about
With efficiencies of up to 17.00 SEER and an HSPF of 9.50, the XP16 can deliver substantial energy savings. In fact, it can help cut your energy bills by several hundred dollars per year.
Precise humidity control
The XP16 is compatible with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system to make your home environment even more comfortable, while helping to improve the quality of your air.
Engineered for quiet performance
The XP16 is engineered for efficient comfort inside and quiet performance outside. The only thing you’ll notice is how great your air feels.