What is VRV?
VRV air conditioning systems reduce energy consumption compared to traditional central ducted systems. And when it comes to your energy bill, less energy consumed means less money spent. Now, VRV systems have been re-imagined and re-engineered to tackle the many challenges of the traditional systems with the goal of enriching the life of homeowners across North America. The many intelligent features included to benefit your comfort represent VRV LIFE.
Whole House System - Inverter
At the core of the VRV LIFE systems is built-in intelligence that gives you independent zoning control with maximum flexibility and energy savings. With the ability to connect up to nine indoor units to one outdoor unit, the space-saving VRV LIFE system is ideal for most residential projects.
VRV LIFE systems features:
- Flexibility with mix-match of ducted and duct-free indoor units
- Reduced power consumption with flexibility to turn off indoor units not in use
- Dual-fuel heating with heat pump and gas heat simultaneously
- Space-saving with ability to connect 2 gas furnaces to one outdoor unit (1)
- Quiet operation with sound levels under 58 dBA (2)
- Choice of gas or heat pump heat
- Custom, selectable and programmable temperature to switch from heat pump to gas heat
- Add or remove zones without having to worry about ductwork
(1) When compared to a system of two outdoor units combined with two gas furnaces and A-Coils.
(2) Model specific, refer to product engineering manual for details.
Your space, brought to LIFE
Daikin VRV LIFE™ systems are the industry’s first VRV heat pump with gas furnace connectivity for residential applications. The new VRV LIFE systems offer solutions to some of the traditional HVAC challenges for single family applications.
Compact and quiet operation
Compact and quiet operation inside and out. Outdoor unit runs 10 dBA less than traditional system (when compared to Daikin DZ14SA), and can use up to 75% less outdoor space.
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality modules such as air cleaning systems, humidity control, air purification, and ventilation can be added incrementally into your home to make it the perfect indoor climate based on your family’s needs, and usage of your home