Efficient heating and cooling ideal for add-on spaces
Here are some of the top features of the MPA Mini-Split Heat Pump($$):
Efficiency rating of up to 23.5 SEER and 10.5 HSPF keeps you comfortable without generating high utility bills
Indoor sound levels as low as 29 dB and outdoor levels as low as 51 dB*
Secure installation leaves you less vulnerable to problems associated with window unit, such as insects, weather elements and theft
Ductless design eliminates complicated installatioa or expensive modifications
Easy-to-use wireless remote control allows you to change the temperature to fit your comfort needs
- Indoor sound levels as low as 26 dB
- Outdoor sounds levels as low as 50 dB
- Inverter technology slowly ramps up system to full speed, delivering ultra-quiet comfort
- Secure installation leave you less vulnerable to problems associated with window units, such as insects, weather elements and theft
- Easy-to-use wireless remote control allows you to change the temperature to fit your comfort needs
- Efficiency rating of up to 22 SEER
- ENERGY STAR® qualified meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Inverter technology slowly ramps up system to full speed, delivering only the air that is needed
- Unique design makes system safer and more efficient than traditional window units
- Ductless design eliminates complicated installation or expensive modifications
- Small, compact design blends into any room
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
- 7-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- This product may be eligible for valuable 12-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
Constant efficiency, even in extreme conditions
Advanced inverter technology ensures constant comfort and efficiency, even in extremely cold conditions. A MLA heat pump can maintain 100% capacity at 0°F and can operate at temperatures as low as -22°F.
Constant efficiency, even when the weather changes
Inverter technology adjusts motor speed based on outside and inside temperature changes. The speed adjusts in small increments, assuring smooth and efficient operation, with minimal temperature swings.
Engineered for energy savings
Efficiency ratings of up to 24.50 SEER and 11.50 HSPF.
Quiet performance makes life more comfortable
Smooth inverter operation creates an environment that’s as quiet as it is comfortable.
Easy installation and flexible operation
Easy to install, the MLA heat pump uses a compact indoor and outdoor unit connected through a small hole in your wall. One outdoor unit can support up to five indoor comfort zones to create a customized whole-home heating and cooling solution.
Lennox MLA Mini-Split Systems