Economical, standard-efficiency gas furnace
Here are some of the top features of the ML180:
Price Guide ($$)
Efficiency rating of up to 80% AFUE. That means the EL280 can significantly reduce your heating costs, compared to an older furnace.
- Single-Stage of Heating
- Steel Cabinet Sound Absorbing Insulation for quiet operation
- PSC Motor
- Enhanced Humidity Control
- Sealed Blower Compartment
- Air Filter and Humidifier compatible
- Ultra-Low Continuous Fan
- SureLight® Hot Surface Igniter
- 20-Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
Comfort and savings in one
An AFUE of 80% means 80 cents of every dollar spent on gas goes directly toward heating your home. That can mean potential savings of hundreds of dollars per year when compared to an older furnace.
A solid, reliable performer
From its heavy-gauge steel cabinet and aluminized steel heat exchanger to its sealed blower compartment, the ML180 is built to deliver reliable comfort, year after year.
Dual-fuel operation offers greater efficiency
When the ML180 is paired with a Lennox® heat pump, it creates a system that can automatically alternate between electricity and gas to keep you warm. So you’re always using the most energy-efficient way to keep comfortable.