Hospital-grade filtration performance
Here are some of the top features of the Carbon Clean 16 Media Air Cleaner:
Price Guide ($$$)
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV): Equivalent to MERV-17 (not MERV rated)
- Filtration Levels: Hospital Grade
- Filtration Levels(Particles): 99.97% efficient in removing down to .3 micron
- Filtration Levels(Bioaerosols): 99.97% efficient in removing down to .3 micron
- Whole-Home Application
- No ozone emissions; Ozone destruction with optional carbon canister
- All HVAC system types
- Filter Life: Carbon pre-filter(12 month); HEPA filter(2 to 5 Years); Inner carbon filter(3 months); Optional coconut shell carbon canister(1 Year )
- Electrical Rating: Carbon pre-filter: 120V-60hz-1ph; 125 watts
- Replacement Filter Options: Optional carbon filtration – 3lb carbon HEPA-20; 6lb carbon HEPA-40 and HEPA-60; 30lb carbon HEPA-40 and HEPA-60
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
Hospital-grade filtration that works great in your home
TA Healthy Climate® HEPA system is capable of removing nearly all allergy-aggravating contaminants, including some of the smallest particles and bacteria.
Three-step filtration process
- Prefilter captures large dirt and dust particles.
- HEPA filter captures nearly all remaining particles and germs.
- Charcoal/carbon filter removes odors and chemical vapors. An optional carbon canister is available for enhanced absorption.
Keeps contaminants contained
The sealed design of the HEPA system prevents particles from bypassing the filter and recirculating in your home. An insulated cabinet prevents condensation.
Household odors are neutralized
As part of the Carbon Clean 16® natural and efficient purification process, carbon inside the filter that’s been treated with oxygen reacts with odors, neutralizing them before they can recirculate into your home.
Easily integrates with your heating and cooling system
The Healthy Climate® HEPA system is designed for easy integration with all heating and cooling systems. And unlike standard one-inch filters found at retail home stores, it provides powerful filtration without restricting your system’s airflow.