Furnace Installation By The Experts at Delta Air Systems
Delta Air Systems is the go-to furnace installation and service provider for residents in Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph & Cambridge because of our reliability and high-quality equipment. We have been in the business of improving the quality of the environment in homes and businesses in the Tri-Cities since the 1950s. Our approach has always been to listen first – fully understanding your needs makes it simple to develop practical and cost effective solutions.
Delta is a proud distributor of both Daikin and Lennox, Canada’s leading home comfort system manufacturers. We offer only the highest quality HVAC systems to ensure that our customers are always satisfied with their furnace installation.
Choosing The Right Furnace
The right furnace for your home isn’t necessarily the biggest or most expensive model; the right furnace for your home is the furnace that fits you and your family’s needs!
When taking the first steps of furnace replacement, try to consider:
The best type of heating solution for your home
The size of your home
Your personal budget
Available rebates & incentives
Save on Energy Costs & Installation With a Hybrid Heating System
A hybrid heating system, also known as a dual-fuel system, is an innovative HVAC solution that combines two types of heating systems. This system typically incorporates a gas furnace or boiler alongside a heat pump.
When you choose to install a hybrid heating system, you can save in several ways:
- Maximum efficiency reduces energy consumption and costs.
- The use of the heat pump lowers carbon emissions.
- Skip the air conditioner because a heat pump heats and cools.
- With heat pump grants and rebates, you can save up to $7,100 on the installation.
Contact Delta Air Systems for a free quote!
We will provide you with a free estimate of your replacement equipment and provide recommendations and proven solutions based on your needs. Our experts will be pleased to answer any questions or concerns you may have in a friendly, productive, and professional manner.
Fill out the form below and one of our home comfort advisors will contact you shortly.
Signs It’s Time to Get a New Furnace
Here are 5 signs that it’s time to get a new furnace:
- Your furnace is over 15 years old. Furnaces usually have a lifespan of 10-15 years. If your furnace is experiencing more issues than normal and it’s over 15 years old, it’s time for an upgrade.
- Higher than normal utility bills. When a furnace declines in efficiency, you’ll see a significant increase in your month-to-month energy bills.
- It needs more repairs. As a furnace ages and wears out, you’ll have to repair and service it more frequently. These costs start to add up, making it more financially sound to get a new furnace.
- Your furnace can’t heat your home consistently. Old or ineffective furnaces are inefficient and struggle to heat your home adequately. If you’re noticing that your home just isn’t keeping warm, it’s time for an upgrade.
- It smells or is making strange sounds. When it comes to your furnace, trust your gut. If you notice a peculiar sound or smell coming from your system, it could be a simple fix or it could be time for a new system.
If you’re worried about the upfront costs of furnace installation, Delta offers furnace financing. You can get the furnace you need without the financial burden. We offer different plans and flexible payment options to accommodate your needs.
Why Get a New Furnace?
Getting a new furnace can be a costly investment. But it is an investment in your comfort, air quality, energy efficiency, and your home. Ultimately, you benefit from upgrading your furnace in many ways, including:
- Improve energy efficiency
- Save money on energy bills
- Reduced spending on repairs and maintenance
- Enjoy the warmth and reliability of a new system
- Gain peace of mind knowing our system is new, efficient and effective
When To Repair Or Replace Your Heating System
At Delta, we understand that a new furnace can be a large investment, and we often want to get the most out of our current furnace before installing a new one. If you’re wondering if you should attempt to repair your current furnace or call for the installation of a new one, there are several tell-tale signs that it may be time to replace.
A new furnace may be the best choice for you if:
- Your current furnace is requiring more maintenance and repairs than it used to
- Your current furnace is over ten years old
- You notice that your energy bills are becoming more and more expensive
- You’re interested in being more environmentally friendly
- You’ve noticed hot and cold areas or uneven heating throughout your home
- Your current furnace is circulating between on and off without cause
- Your current furnace is releasing cold air
- Your current furnace is making unusual noises
Protect Your Furnace with a Delta Protection Plan
Your furnace is an investment. Protect that investment with a Delta Protection Plan. A Protection Plan is peace of mind. It frees you up from having to worry about what you’ll do if something goes wrong with your furnace or HVAC system unexpectedly. It means you don’t have to pay out of pocket for certain heating system issues or maintenance.
A Delta Protection Plan for your furnace is basically a monthly subscription that acts like a warranty for your HVAC unit. For a nominal fee, you could receive:
- Discounts on repairs
- Free or reduced labour
- Priority service
- Annual inspections