When properly matched and installed, your DX16TC Air Conditioner offers up to 16 SEER high-efficiency performance. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency — and the lower the operating cost compared to lower SEER units. In many applications, the efficiency of your DX16TC can be enhanced by using it in conjunction with a Daikin brand gas furnace that includes a variable-speed blower motor. This unit features a powder-paint finish over heavy-gauge galvanized steel that provides premium durability and excellent UV protection.
- Up to 16 SEER Performance
- High-Efficiency Scroll Compressor
- ComfortNet™ Compatible
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System-compatible
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency ECM indoor condenser fan motor
- Copper tube / aluminum fin condenser coil
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier
- Acoustically engineered sound control blanket for quiet operation
- Copeland® CoreSense advanced diagnostics monitors the system for trouble spots
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet with sound-control top
- Baked enamel finish protects the system from the elements
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 12-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.