Heating Input: 40,000 – 100,000 BTU/h
A Daikin brand high-efficiency gas furnace with two-stage gas valve and variable-speed blower provides outstanding efficiency with economical heating performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate ‘all on’ or ‘all off,’ a Daikin two-stage, variable-speed gas furnace minimizes energy use by running at the lowest possible fan speed to produce just the right amount of heat to keep a steady, comfortable temperature in your home.
Up to 96% AFUE – This gas furnace converts up to 96 cents of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
Multi-speed motor automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise.
Two-stage gas valve reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency.
The DM96VE includes:
- Energy-efficient multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel dual-diameter, tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage convertible gas valve automatically adjusts to high or low stage
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet single speed draft inducer
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
- Multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = 2%
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 6-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty, Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.