To Our Customer, Suppliers & Greater Community,
The team at Delta Air Systems truly appreciate the trust you place in us for your home comfort needs. In light of the rapidly changing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we have made the decision to close our office to the public and reduce staff on-site to keep everyone safe. However, we continue to provide in-home service to our customers.
If you find yourself needing repair or installation, we’d like you to know that you can still count on us for fast, professional service.
If you are in need of emergency heating service, call Delta Air Systems at:
Measures we are taking to protect our customers and our team.
- We have a very strict policy in place that if any staff member is not feeling well to stay home and consult with their physician and with his or her immediate supervisor
- We currently have adopted a “no hand-shake policy”
- All employees have been instructed to wear gloves and masks on job sites to limit any hand to surface exposure/transmissions.
- We intend to limit our time in groups as much as possible.
- Technicians will work independently as much as possible throughout the day avoiding exposure to large groups/gathering. We will be limiting face to face interaction between our office team members and field team members.
We are confident that we will all get through this pandemic safely if we all do our part to adhere precautionary measures and observe social distancing. Please take good care of yourself and your family and stay safe!
The Team at Delta Air Systems Ltd.